We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Don't believe your eyes: There's no whiskey or vermouth in this cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces Banks 5-Island rum
- 2 ounces Martinelli's apple juice
- 3 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: maraschino cherry
Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
Stir, and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
Garnish with a cherry.