We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into slices. We fry them in oil and take them out on paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and add the finely chopped onion. When it has softened, add the meat and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the tomato juice, season with thyme, salt, pepper and let the whole liquid boil. Put the pan aside and add the parsley. When it cools, add an egg to the composition and mix well.
Grease a bowl with oil and cover it with breadcrumbs. Place a row of potatoes, a cup and again a row of potatoes. Pour the meat soup (water) and put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. After the time expires, beat an egg with sour cream and pour over the bite. Leave in the oven until the egg mixture thickens. Sprinkle the rest of the chopped parsley. Serve hot with a salad or pickles. Good appetite!
- 8 & # 32 pcs & # 32 boiled potatoes & # 32 sliced
- 850 & # 32 g & # 32 minced pork
- 250 & # 32 g & # 32 ras cheese
- 500 & # 32 g & # 32 mashed tomatoes
- 2 & # 32 pieces & # 32 chopped onion & # 32
- 2 & # 32 pieces & # 32 eggs
- 200 & # 32 ml & # 32 cooking cream
- 75 & # 32 ml & # 32 oil
- 5-6 & # 32 dogs & # 32 garlic & # 32 crushed
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon & # 32 smoked boia
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon & # 32 chili flakes & # 32 optional
- to taste & # 32 salt and pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Eggplant and potato bite
Since childhood, one of my favorite foods is eggplant and potato mousse. It is not a difficult recipe to make, maybe a little meticulous, but by no means difficult. When I want to remember the taste of the recipe eggplant and potato bite from home, they fry potatoes and eggplant, just like mommy used to do, but if you want a lighter bite, you can bake the eggplant and potato slices in the oven or on the grill. You can use only eggplant or only potatoes, but I like to combine them because they have a different consistency, perfect for a very tasty bite.
What is musacaua?
Musacaua is a dish specific to cuisines from the Balkan countries and the Far East. In the classic moussaka recipe we find minced meat (usually lamb or beef is used, but they are musaca recipes and with pork or turkey or chicken) that combines so tastefully with layers of eggplant and potato slices, both fried.
In the traditional moussaka recipe, we also find a last layer of white sauce (bechamel), but I always preferred to form the last layer with eggplant and tomato slices, it seems much lighter that way.
I kindly invite you to try this simple nutmeg recipe of eggplant and potatoes, and if you are on a diet and can not taste this bite with fried vegetables, try the recipe for baked eggplant bite and beef. Is wonderful!
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into round and appropriately thin slices and brown them on both sides in hot oil.
2. Finely chop the onion and put it to harden in 3-4 tablespoons of oil, in a larger pan. When the onion has hardened, add the chopped garlic cloves and diced bell peppers. If we prefer more vegetables, we can grate the carrot in the composition. Achew and temper them for another 1 minute, after which we put the minced meat to fry a little and change its color. Add a pinch of salt, add two bay leaves and a little dried thyme (enough to give a faint aroma that you feel in the back). After 3-4 minutes, extinguish with a glass of soup or lukewarm water and at the same time add the tomato juice or broth. Let it simmer for 20 minutes so that the meat remains juicy. At the end, when we turn off the heat, chop the parsley, add a freshly ground pepper powder and mix. (we remove the two bay leaves because they did their job). If you prefer other spices, do as you please. We do not let all the water from the mince evaporate, but we leave it more juicy. The juice in which it boiled slowly, the meat and the hardening, will pass through all the layers and will flavor the whole work.
3. Grease the bowl or pan with butter or oil and arrange the first layer of potatoes (arrange the potatoes as compactly as possible). Put an even layer of minced meat over the potatoes. Next, a layer of potatoes and another layer of meat. The last layer will be potatoes.
4. Place the juicy, sliced tomatoes on top of the last potatoes. Pour a cup of meat soup if it is, otherwise put lukewarm water mixed, possibly with a little broth, tomato paste, tomato juice. Beat the eggs and mix them with the cream. We put them evenly on the entire surface of the potatoes. I tried something else, respectively I mixed the egg yolks with the cream, I beat the egg whites well and then I incorporated them. I wanted to get a fluffy layer of egg and cream on the surface of the muscle. It was OK. You can also put bechamel sauce on top (butter, milk, flour) but I preferred to avoid flour.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, over low heat to simmer. In the end, when the moussaka is ready in the bowl, there is still an idea of juice.
The Greeks used to make dried moussaka while the Turks, on the other hand, have very juicy eggplant moussaka. In our country, to my knowledge, musacaua is between the two variants, suitable. That's how I prefer it, a little more juicy but not dry, drowning.
1 kg minced meat (preferably minced turkey or lean chicken mixed with beef)
6 potatoes for the mother
2 tablespoons sunflower or olive oil
4 tablespoons tomato broth
salt, pepper to taste
a bunch of parsley
Boil the potatoes in their skins.
After the potatoes are cooked. we peel them and cut them into slices.
Mix the minced meat with the broth and sauté it in a pot with the 2 tablespoons of oil and half a glass of water.
Then in a heat-resistant dish we put a layer of sliced potatoes, a layer of meat, a layer of potatoes, meat, potatoes, on top we put finely chopped parsley. Serve with pleasure.
Try this video recipe too
Step 1: Peel the boiled potatoes and clean them round. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: mix the meat with finely chopped and hardened onions, salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley, mix everything well.
Step 2: In a bowl, place a layer of potatoes, a layer of filling, then a layer of potatoes, continue the operation until the ingredients are finished, finish with a layer of potatoes.
Tray suitable for making moussaka
Tips: To make moussaka you need a tray deep enough and large, to which no food sticks. We recommend this Teflon tray, Vanora Home. Made of carbon steel, it is light and at a very affordable price, on emag. You can buy it here.
Step 3:Pour the tomato juice in which you can add a little salt.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Step 4:Put the dish in the oven, first covered, then uncovered until the potatoes on top are well browned and the sauce has dropped.
Step 5: Towards the end you can put 3 well beaten eggs on top.
Method of preparation
We put the pieces of meat through the mincer and mix them to homogenize. I prefer to grind the meat and then I know what to eat.
Boil the potatoes in their skins, in salted water for about 20 minutes, then let them cool, clean them and cut 3-4 mm thick slices.
Finely chop the cleaned onion, as well as 1-2 tomatoes.
In a non-stick pan, heat two teaspoons of oil and add the onion and tomato to the pan. Then add the meat and fry it until it turns white. Season with spices and add the wine and finely chopped dill.
Let it boil covered over low heat, about 20 minutes until the sauce is formed.
In a heat-resistant bowl, greased with a little butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs, place the potato slices until well covered the bottom of the pot, add half the amount of minced meat, another layer of potatoes, the other half of the minced meat and on top of the last layer of slices of potatoes.
Beat the 3 eggs well, add the sour cream and pour over the potatoes in the bowl,
Grate the cheese on top and put a few slices of cherry tomatoes.
Put the moussaka in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C, for 30 minutes, then reduce to 180 degrees C and leave until the moussaka browns nicely on top.
Remove the musacaua from the oven, portion it and serve it with a salad.
Have a great appetite!
Mashed potatoes with minced meat
Peel the potatoes and cut the slices. Finely chop the onion and put it in oil. After
Potato mousse with pork
Finely chop the garlic and fry in two tablespoons of oil.
Finely chop the onion and add it over the garlic.
Fry together until the onion is well softened.
and allow to change color, stirring occasionally.
Then add the peeled tomatoes given to the blender
and simmer until the juice is well reduced.
Finely chop the greens and add to the composition at the end.
Stir and remove from the heat, allowing to cool.
When the composition has cooled, add the eggs and mix well.
Boil potatoes in half, ie about 10 minutes, cut into slices of equal thickness.
In a heat-resistant dish greased with a little oil, arrange a layer of potatoes,
then put half of the meat composition
and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
Continue with another layer of potato slices,
the rest of the meat composition,
slices of tomatoes placed on the entire surface
and slices of mozzarella on top of the tomatoes.
Put the dish in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and leave for about an hour, until nicely browned.
Ingredients mousse with meat and potatoes
Any kind of meat can be used in this recipe, taking into account the health conditions of each of us.
For a tasty bite we must use pork (no fat & # 8230 from the pulp, this being more juicy, it will not dry in the oven).
500 g pork (from fat-free meat)
1 l tomato juice (prepared in the autumn house)
250 g rice (with round grain)
50 ml sunflower oil (for greased form)
salt, pepper, bay leaf